WHY "MASTER DAYTON?"

"Master Dayton" might be humorous, (I mean if Ph.Ds are called "Doctors," shouldn't MFAs be called "Masters?") but in all seriousness I have made a living freelance writing and after several years I have tons of information I want to share to help out my fellow writers, regardless of age, experience, goals, situation, or background. This blog isn't pretty-but it will help if real freelance writing information is what you want.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Make Money Online: Writing & Other Money Making Ideas

Many ways to use writing to make money online

This will be a really quick post. Based on some e-mails and comments I've received, I wanted to make a quick post on ways to make money on the Internet. Writing is what I will concentrate on the most, since this is a very easy way to break into making money online, but there are many money making ideas that can work to make a great second (or first) income that don't involve writing, or not in the traditional sense.

Amazon Associates is a free associate program you can join, and every affiliate can set up 100 "Astores" for free. eBay has a similar program that has done well for many individuals, as well. Many of these programs you need to learn about affiliates, back links, SEO, etc.

So if you're looking to make money online but aren't an overly great writer, there are still many ways to go online and make some extra money even with minimal writing. This post is to confirm that there are a lot of ways to go about this. In other posts I've listed some of the best blogs and sources to learn this information, but I'm going to spend most of my time on the purely writing to make money online sites.

If you'd like more information, feel free to look at my other posts or visit this site on money making ideas to get a real sense of someone who actually is working to get a full time online income and the other ways to go about it.

Next post: a further Constant Content review.

Update: If you want to know what I now consider (2011+) the best program for making money online, then check out my Keyword Academy review.

No comments:

Post a Comment